How to Finance Anything
| Innovative ways to finance business ventures
- Leaning on suppliers for:
- research and development support
- longer credit terms
- financing inventory
- leasing equipment.
- Leaning on customers to:
- pay suppliers directly
- for minority loans.
- Approaching bankers for loans based on:
- inventory as collateral
- financing new orders
- seasonal lines of credit
- revolving lines of credit
- finance exports.
- Finding White Knights
- to shore up your shaky credit
- with expertise.
- Turning assets into cash
- royalty deals
- selling licenses or marketing rights
- selling a department
- selling equipment and leasing it back
- borrowing against receivables.
- Finding equity and other long-term money
- from family and friends
- through networks
- from distributors
- through economic development grants and loans
- from foreign investors
- through new, small public offerings.
© Copyright 2010 MacDonald Ventures. All rights reserved.